- COLLEGE OF SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES. CAMPUS Naucalpan. Preparatory studies.
- Social service program Integration of Analytical Chemistry QFB s career
Cuautitlan Izcalli, Edo. Mexico. Graduate School of Cuautitlan, UNAM.
- Degree. Date of obtaining the title: May 17, 1991. State of Mexico. SCHOOL
OF HIGHER EDUCATION. Cuautitlan, UNAM.
- Graduate Master of Pharmacy (Biopharmacy). Date of obtaining the degree:
21 May 1998. Mexico, D.F. Faculty of Chemistry, UNAM.
- Diploma basic use and applications of the microcomputer. Diploma Date:
October 28, 2000. Mexico, D.F. Faculty of Chemistry, UNAM.
- Graduate, Doctorate in Chemistry. Date of award of degree: December 7,
2006. Mexico, D.F. Faculty of Chemistry, UNAM.
- Postdoctoral Studies. From September 9, 2008 to August 30, 2010.
CICATA-IPN, Legaria, Mexico D.F.
Area Academica de Farmacia.
Institute of Health Sciences ICSA.
Universidad Autonoma del Estado de Hidalgo.ExHacienda
la Concepcion, Tilcuautla, Hidalgo. C.P. 42160.
Department of Engineering and Technology (Biopharmacy),
Facultad de Estudios Superiores Cuautitlan, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de
Mexico, Campo 1 Av. 1ro
de Mayo S/N Santa Maria de Guadalupe, Las Torres Cuautitlan Izcalli, Estado
de Mexico, 54740, Mexico.
ACADEMIC BACKGGROUND OF APPLICANT
Autonomous University of State Hidalgo,
at the School of Advanced Studies Cuautitlan.
Synod of various professional examinations
ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECT pharmacologic and pharmacokinetic ANTINOCIVEPTIVO
OF (S)-ketoprofen and OPTIMUM COMBINATION WITH CAFFEINE IN RATS WITH
ARTHRITIS DROP TYPE Nancy Vara QFB Gama. Universidad Autonoma
Metropolitana. July 29, 2011.
SYNOD OF SPECIAL TESTING (Chemist analysis and Biopharmaceutics).
GUARDIAN - DEGREE THESIS ADVISOR:
- Gather literature for radiopharmaceuticals used in nuclear medicine.
Onofre Silvial Ojeda. (2004).
- Radiation therapy to the treatment of cancer. Arlette Ramirez Nancy Wolf.
- Study of the pharmacokinetic profile of the radiopharmaceutical 188 Re-lanreotide
in Wistar rats.
Jose Luis Morales. (2006).
Manual of Virology. Maria Luisa Gutierrez Lopez.
- Professional experience in clinical biochemistry. Alejandra Mayen Mayen.
- Validation of radiopharmaceuticals used in nuclear medicine. Jorge Molina.
- Quantification of peptide-conjugated AuNPs lanreotide by capillary
electrophoresis. Hiram Diaz Castillo.
- Synthesis and characterization of gold nanoparticles conjugated to the
peptide lanreotide. Erick Mendoza Oaxaca.
- Validation of analytical method for determining AuNPs-UV-vis lanreotide
plasma Alma Hernandez Martinez.
- Biodistribution of AuNPs in a physiological model of rat. Liliana Ochoa.
- Development of an analytical method to quantify AuNPs in plasma by UV-vis.
SUPPORT THE TEACHING-LEARNING PROCESS.
Development of laboratory manuals of Chemist Analysis for Biologist
Pharmaceutical Chemist and Analysis for Chemist Engineering and Chemist
and preparation of exams.
and determination of
the study of
in a model of
Faculty of Chemistry,
in healthy volunteers.
of Medical Sciences
for Nuclear Research,
Faculty of Chemistry,
National Autonomous University of Mexico,
Project. National Institute of Medical Sciences and Nutrition Salvador
Zubiran, INCMNSZ. National Institute for Nuclear Research, ININ. Faculty of
Chemistry, National Autonomous University of Mexico, UNAM.
- Paper entitled Basic Pharmacokinetics which was published in the
FES-Cuautitlan UNAM, presented at the International Book Fair of the UNAM,
the Palacio de Mineria
Filing Date: March 4, 2011
- Postdoctoral Studies for a project entitled Gold nanoparticles
conjugated to lanreotide PEPTIDE FOR DETECTING SPECIFIC OPTICAL IMAGING OF
TUMORS of neuroendocrine origin. Project linked to the SEP-CONACYT 61541
entitled Obtaining functional nanostructures and devices using atomic
arrangements and assembly of molecular building blocks: biomedical
Date: September 9, 2008 to August 30, 2010.
- Project entitled Development of analytical methods: HPLC UV-vis and
GOLD NANOPARTICLES FOR MEASURING THE PEPTIDE CONJUGATE IN PLASMA lanreotide.
From August 30, 2010.
Arteaga C. Murphy, C. Murphy Arteaga, Molina TE, Melendez AL, Ferro
FG, Sepulveda MJ, Shah GB, Hoyo BC, and renal clearance of
Radiopharmacokinetics MAG3, Arch Med Res 1999; 30:49 - 54.
C. Murphy Arteaga, G. Ferro-Flores, O. Villanueva-Sanchez, E. Murphy-Stack,
M. Pedraza-Lopez, L. Melendez-Alafort, E. Molina-Trinidad.
99mTc-glucarate for detection of isoproterenol-induced myocardial infarction
in rats. Intern. J. Pharmaceutics, 233 (2002) 29-31.
E.M. Molina-Trinidad, C. Murphy Arteaga, H. Jung-Cook. Quality
control of a detector for the Calculations of radiopharmacokinetic
parameters of 99mTc-glucarate in rats. Journal of Radioanalytical and
Nuclear Chemistry, Vol 260, No. 3 (2004) 477-480.
Eva M. Molina-Trinidad, Consuelo Arteaga Murphy, Guillermina
Ferro-Flores, Eduardo Murphy-Stack, Helgi Jung-Cook. Dosimetric Parameters
of Radiopharmacokinetic and 188Re-lanreotide in athymic mice with tumor
induced Human Cancer.
International Journal of Pharmaceutics. 310 (2006) 125-130.
Jose Juan Escobar-Chavez, Dalia Bonilla.Martinez, Martha Angelica Villegas-Gonzalez,
Eva Molina-Trinidad, Norma Casas-Alancaster, Alma Luisa Revilla-Vazquez.
Microneedle: A Valuable Physical Enhancer to Increase Transdermal Drug
J. Clin. Pharmacol. December 8, 2010.
Eva M. Trinidad Molina, Consuelo Arteaga Murphy, Helgi Jung-Cook
Eduardo Murphy-Stack, Martha Pedraza-Lopez, Jose Luis Morales-Marquez Vertiz
188 Re-lanreotide Therapeutic: Determination of Parameters
Radiopharmacokinetics in rats. Journal Pharmacy and Pharmacology.
Osvaldo Estevez, Eva Molina-Trinidad, P. Santiago-Jacinto, L. Rendon,
Gold nanoparticles conjugated to Benzoylmercaptoacetyltriglicine methylester
and L-Cysteine. Colloid and Interface Journal of Science.
350 (2010) 161-167.
E.M. Molina-Trinidad, O. Hernandez Estevez, Luis Rendon, Garibay-Febles
Vicente, E. Reguera Ruiz.
Electronic and vibrational spectra of novel gold nanoparticles capped
Spectrochimica Acta Part A Journal: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy.
Posted May 2, 2011.
O. Estevez-Hernandez, L. Rendon, V. Garibay-Febles, E. Reguera.
Quantifying GNPs by capillary electrophoresis-lanreotide. Electrophoresis
Journal Science. 2011. Submitted, under review.
Liliana Ochoa, Erik Mendoza Oaxaca, Jose Juan Escobar Chavez, Carlos Hoyo
Development of analytical method for Quantify spectrofotometric method GNPs-lanreotide
in vitro. Journal of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology. 2011
- Course on Management of laboratory animals in QFB race.
Cuautitlan Izcalli, Edo. Mexico. Graduate School of Cuautitlan, UNAM. From 2
to 5 May 1988.
- Course on Computation of MS-DOS QFB race. Cuautitlan
Izcalli, Edo. Mexico. Graduate School of Cuautitlan, UNAM. From August 5 to
September 6, 1988.
- Course intersemestral Integration of computing.
Cuautitlan Izcalli, Edo. Mexico. Graduate School of Cuautitlan, UNAM. 6 al
10 April 1992 ..
- Course liquid chromatography high resolution. FES-Cuautitlan, Field 1, 23
to March 27, 1992.
- Course on Liquid Chromatography . Mexico D.F. Faculty of
Chemistry, UNAM. August 27, 1993.
- Third year multidisciplinary Diabetes mellitus . Mexico D.F.
Faculty of Medicine, UNAM. 14 to 17 July 1993.
- Seminar on Experimental Designs. Taught by Dr. Ignacio
Mendez Ramirez. Mexico D.F. Faculty of Medicine. Department of updating and
teacher training, UNAM. September 7, 1993.
- Attendance at annual course theory and practice of Biochemistry
and Immunology. Mexico D.F. Faculty of Medicine. Department of
Biochemistry and Immunology. UNAM. November 3, 1992 to August 27, 1993.
- Course training workshop for assistant professor in Pharmacology
teaching practices. Mexico D.F. Faculty of Medicine. Department of
Pharmacology, UNAM. 5 to 16 October 1992.
- Annual course on Human pharmacology. Mexico D.F.
Faculty of Medicine. Department of Pharmacology, UNAM. October 1, 1992 to
October 1, 1993.
- Course Pharmaceutical Physical Chemistry. Mexico D.F.
Faculty of Chemistry. Building E, Posgrado, UNAM. October 1993.
- Course General pharmacology. Mexico D.F. Faculty of
Chemistry., UNAM. October 1993.
- Course on The proper use of laboratory animals Mexico D.F. National
Institute of Pediatrics. April 28, 1994.
- Basic course on Radiation Protection. Authorized by the National
Commission on nuclear safety and safeguards.
Mexico D.F. National Institute of Nutrition Salvador Zubiran, INNSZ.
March 27 to April 7, 1995.
- Attendance to the course Methodology and Taguchi orthogonal plans
Cuautitlan Izcalli, Edo. Mexico. Graduate School of Cuautitlan, Graduate
School of Zaragoza, UNAM. 13, 14, and December 15, 1995.
- intersemestral course Methodology of the investigation Cuautitlan
Izcalli, Edo. Mexico. Graduate School of Cuautitlan, UNAM. March 1996.
- Population Pharmacokinetics Course. Mexico, D.F.
National Institute of Neurology and
Neurosurgery. April 1997.
- Radiation Protection Course level occupationally exposed using open
sources. September 2007.
- Support green chemistry course taught at the Graduate School of Cuautitlan.
UNAM. August 2007.
PAPERS AND ASSISTANCE TO CONGRESS.
- Attendance at the first Symposium Gaston Charlot as rapporteur for the
paper entitled pH-sensitive polymer films, literature collection.
Cuautitlan Izcalli, Edo. Mexico. Graduate School of Cuautitlan, UNAM. March
- Participation in the ll Preparatoriana Shows the importance of
studying chemistry. Mexico D.F. Squad 7 Ezequiel A. Chavez
National Preparatory School, UNAM. April 30, 1993.
- Attendance at the second seminar on Chemistry- . Cuautitlan Izcalli,
Edo. Mexico. Graduate School of Cuautitlan, UNAM. 7 to 8 July 1992.
- Assistance XXVll National Congress of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Los Cabos, Baja California. Faculty of Chemistry, UNAM. 23 to 26 October
- Participation as an assistant to the Second Colloquium of
Biopharmaceutics . Mexico D.F. Faculty of Chemistry. Department of Pharmacy.
UNAM. May 21, 1994.
- Advanced Workshop Radiofarmacocinetica. Participation as an
attendee and presenter. Organized within the framework XV Arcal production
and control of radiopharmaceuticals. Mexico D.F. International Atomic Energy
Agency, IAEA. National Institute of Nutrition Salvador Zubiran, INNSZ.
National Institute for Nuclear Research, ININ. February 26 to March 8, 1996.
- Biopharmaceutical Studies Roundtable. Cuautitlan Izcalli. Edo. Mexico.
UNAM. May 1997.
- Seminar held at the Institute of Nuclear Sciences entitled Development
of New Radiopharmaceuticals. April 2007.
- Presentation of paper entitled Functionalization of nanoparticles for
medical use at the International Conference on Materials Science in the
Age Nano. 2009. Havana, Cuba. August 2009.
- Invitation to attend the Workshop on Nanotechnologies School Mexico, Cuba
to be held between 5 and July 9, 2010 at the University of Havana, Cuba, in
the context of XVII International Summer School on Science and Technology of
Materials will be held from 5 to 19 in August.
- Presentation of the book Basic Pharmacokinetics. XXXII
International Book Fair of Palacio de Mineria. Palacio de Mineria in Mexico
City. March 4, 2011.
- Recognition for Participation in the 1st. University Health Fair.
ICSA-UAEH. Universidad Autonoma del Estado de Hidalgo. Pachuca, Hidalgo.
April 15, 2011.
- Conference concerning Radiopharmaceuticals in the month of
Pharmaceutical Technology, Faculty of Graduates Studies Cuautitlan UNAM.
Symposium celebrating the International year of Chemistry. May 2, 2011.
- Recognition for participation in the Conference on Radiopharmaceuticals
in the 1st. Symposium of Pharmaceutical Sciences. May 2, 2011.
Workshop Compounding in pediatrics and its impact on Patient Safety
in the First National Congress of Hospital Pharmacy. National Institute of
Pediatrics. Mexico, D. F. 4 to 5 July 2011.
- Workshop: Introductory Course in Patient Safety: Safe Medication in
the First National Congress of Hospital Pharmacy. National Institute of
Pediatrics. Mexico, D. F. 4 to 5 July 2011.
- Assistance to the activities of the Heritage Chair in Bioethics Dr.
Guillermo Soberon Acevedo. National Autonomous University of Hidalgo
State. May 9-12, 2011.
- Attendance at the First National Congress of Hospital Pharmacy.
National Institute of Pediatrics. Mexico, D.F. 6 to 8 July 2011.